Lüttje Lage at your event
Are you still looking for a special programme item for your evening event in Hannover? You are organising an event in Hanover and would like to have a special point in times of interchangeable events, which will remain in the memory of the guests ?
Did you know that the pale beer was invented in Hannover in 1526? However, as it contained too little alcohol, the beer was unceremoniously upgraded with a schnapps. Over 100 years ago, this gave rise to the custom of drinking beer and Schnapps in small glasses with one hand holding it: Lüttje Lage, Hannover's national drink was born. Today this tradition cannot be missed at any event.
So why not present this typical Hanoverian drink to your guests: Lüttje Lage, the Hanoverian national drink. Together with the Bruchmeisters of the state capital of Hanover in black with top hat and white gloves, you celebrate Hanoverian drinking culture.
- At a dinner in a small circle, e.g. as a prelude to the "cosy part", the Bruchmeister first show how the Lüttje Lage is drunk and then practice with the guests how it is celebrated in Hanover.
- At a large event, conference or congress, e.g. a standing reception of 50 - 5,000 guests, the Bruchmeister are an absolutely suitable item on the programme.
- The Bruchmeister will first introduce themselves to your guests (if desired), make reference to your event and humorously connect it with Hanover and the Lüttjen location before moving on to the "practical part".
- The Bruchmeister will then take care of your guests in a nice way and actually try to show all guests how to drink the Lüttje Lage in Hanover in proper style.
What is needed:
- The Lüttje Lage with glasses, beer and Schnapps can be easily provided by the venue
(Alternatively we offer this as a complete package: All inclusive, billing according to consumption - Please contact us).
- For large events, a starting point is required, e.g. counter where the Lüttje location is prepared.
- The choice of Bruchmeister is based on your audience. Whether in German, English, French or Spanish, the Bruchmeister will take care of your guests.
- 100 Euro per Bruchmeister, but at least 2 Bruchmeisters (=mind. 200 Euro)
- a fixed price whether 5 minutes or 5 hours
- if necessary plus taxi costs after delivery within Hannover for the Bruchmeister
- rough rule of thumb: approx 70 guests each requires 1 Bruchmeister;
- example: 300 guests ./. 70 = approx. 4 Bruchmeisters x 100 Euro = 400 Euro
Request a tasting now here, click !
If you are looking for a special venue, here are our tips for locations in the city centre of Hannover, which always have the Lüttje location in stock.
- rustic ambience: vaulted cellar in Broyhan Haus (typical german dishes)
- the Brauhaus Ernst-August, with its on-site brewery and indoor beer garden atmosphere (with really good cuisine from classic to upscale)
- in Restaurant Meiers Lebenslust am Aegi (also with brewery and good cuisine)
- modern in the Atrium inside the old town hall in the old town of Hanover (menu by kitchen or caterer)
- rustic in Meyers Hof/Gasthaus Meyer im Zoo
- hospitable in the Alt-Hanovera (as a typical stand-up pub for up to 60 people)
Lüttje Lage Tip: