Walking Sightseeing Tour of Hannover with a typical Bruchmeister
During this - as we think - best walking city tour in Hannover, the Bruchmeisters of the state capital Hannover will show you many things that make Hannover unique. Get to know Hannover from its most beautiful sides! This city tour for groups shows even old-established Hanoverians something new and worth knowing about Hannover.
Trust yourself with this great Hannover Sightseeing Tour to the city guides of the Bruchmeister in their since 1905 by the city of Hannover given clothes in black with top hat, white bow tie and white gloves.
The Bruchmeister are something very special for Hannover. Since the year 1303, they have been responsible for law and order in Hanover. The Hanoverians also know them from the Schützenfest in Hanover, the largest Shooting Festival in the world. They accompany the Lord Mayor to the important events in Hannover and represent Hannover at events outside of Hannover.
"Tip: the best city tour in Hanover".
Details at a glance:
- Guided walking tour through Hannover with a Bruchmeister in black with Top Hat
- The tour starts at the New Town Hall of Hanover and then goes through the building administration and the state parliament, to the old town hall, with a view of the market church, through the old town, Leibnizhaus and Hohes Ufer with the Beginenturm and the old town wall,
- The sights of Hannover are of course part of the program as well as the many special features of Hannover and the Hanoverians,
- The tour can take place in German as well as in English (almost "native speaker"),
- Hanover's national drink "Lüttje Lage" and how to actually drink spill-free are optional to learn at the end of the tour, e.g. in the restaurants Broyhan Haus, Meier's Lebenslust or Brauhaus Ernst-August or the Altstadt-Kneipe Alt-Hanovera,
- A flexible start and end point is of course possible. For example, the end point could be a restaurant in the city centre.
- The tour usually takes about 2 hours,
- However, the tour can be tailored to your schedule (from 1.5 to 2.5 hours),
- Quick guided tours in 1 hour are also possible for those in a hurry.
- The maximum group size per Bruchmeister is approx. 25 persons.
- If you have more than 25 people, we divide the groups into 2 or more Bruchmeisters.
- The cost is 60,00 Euro per Bruchmeister (from 1.1.2020: 80 € ).
- Example: up to 25 persons = 1 break master = 60 Euro; 26 to 50 persons = 2 break masters = 120 Euro; etc.
- Lüttje Lage costs depending upon restaurant approx. 10-20 euro per 10 persons
Our alternative tips:
Bruchmeister city tours on the Segway through Hanover are ideal for groups of up to 12 people,
The cost for a Bruchmeister Segway Tour is approx. 55 Euro per person (2,5 hours incl. instruction),
Lüttje Lage Events with the Bruchmeisters at your event, e.g. dinner the evening before.
We look forward to seeing you and promise you that your guests will feel at home with the Bruchmeister during the guided tour.